And so being young and dipped in folly, I fell in love with melancholy

Κυριακή 6 Μαρτίου 2011

In Berlin

The kiss before the crash...
  




There is thunder in Berlin
We fell down under a moving sky
When you walked into the room tonight
Lighting took hold of my heart for a while
You are all that I want
You are all that I need



    



                                                                            
                                                                        ...and after the crash

     
     Snow will come and cover this town
      If we freeze I want to freeze next to you
      City lights shine overheads
      I never want to leave you
      You are all that I want
      You are all that I need
      You are all that I've longed for this wintertime
        You are all that I need         

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: